Tuesday, April 27

LR - Black belt ninja shit

This is a bit of a weird LR, I feel uncomfortable about writing it up.

I went out with SHBPrimary and her best friend. Her best friend had just starting seeing this new guy and we were meeting up with him and his friends. The venue was an inner city pub with live music that's popular with backpackers and bogans.

‘His friends’ included two other guys and another, rather young, cute, girl who I’ll call HBNorway. We all met and vibed well. It soon became apparent that HBNorway was keen on meeting a man tonight. She (like many girls) thought she’d leverage SHBPrimarys looks ask her to hit up the dance floor to find someone. I stayed and chatted with the guys instead.

A while later HBNorway and SHBPrimary rejoined us with a little fan club in tow. I’m guessing HBNorway had a dancefloor make out with this reasonably good looking but rather drunk guy. He didn’t speak much nor did he come across as an intellectual type (if you know what I mean). SHBPrimary introduced me as her boyfriend to the other orbiters and they all disappeared. The drunk guy stayed around, swaying whilst drinking water 'Ooohhh, better slow down on the booze, I'm gunna need to get it up later!' thinking that he was in with HBNorway. Clever guys like us know that it was just too early in the night for a pull, plus he had no idea (nor ability in his state) on logistics.

At this stage SHBPrimary was in an upset state. She suffers from a bit of anxiety and can be uptight. It can cause her to become flustered at times. To be fair to her she annoyed at two main things, firstly being continuously hit on and groped at in a very sloppy and aggressive on the dancefloor (lots of guys ‘bumping into her’ and having a little feel whilst trying to ‘get past her’) and secondly she was pissed off at her best friend because she shared a joint and was messy from that and too much booze.

SHBPrimary said she had had enough of this place, was tired and wanted to leave. I was having a great time so I was trying to convince her to stay a little longer. She didn’t want to. She was fed up, pissed off, so she left and stormed off to her car. I followed out asking her to stay and we ended up having an argument. She is a magnificently hot, lovely and wholesome girl, although her inability to just ‘be cool’ at times is a constant source of stress in our relationship. She can get sulky or distressed and fly off the handle (publicly) at things she ‘deems inappropriate’ and this really pisses me off. A book I read on female psychology says this is typical of a girl with lower self esteem. I’m not asking her to partake in or even be totally OK with any illicit or otherwise ‘unacceptable’ activities (such as me being friends with an ex), I’d just prefer she didn’t act like a stupid whiny 16 year old about the whole situation. In the end I just said, ‘Fine, see you later then’ and she drove home. She was supposed to be staying the night at mine. Ah well.

I rejoined the others. At the news of SHBPrimary leaving HBNorways eyes widened. Almost instantly she was all over me, touchy, flirty. This was all well and good - hey, she was a nice and fun girl to talk with, but I can’t have this going on in front of SHBPrimary’s best friend and her boyfriend.

I asked HBNorway for some chewing gum. She only had one piece left so I suggested we half it. She said ‘Sure, we can do that, I can't fit the whole thing in my mouth usually’. SHBPrimarys best friend and her boyfriend rolled their eyes at this comment. This flirty was just way too over the top so I felt I had to shake my head in disapproval say to her ‘I can’t believe you just said that'. This was definitely a diss to her and I think she was hurt a bit by it. I should have just said ‘Hey, you can’t say things like that’ and gave her a flirty smile. I was a bit too harsh in my response to her.

A few minutes later she’s talking with some big AMOG guy. They were both right into each other, leaning in, touching each other, very flirty conversation. She’s obviously thought ‘well, I’m going to fuck some guy tonight, so I’ll just pick another one!’, and if this guy didn’t fuck anything up it would be him. At this stage I’m thinking to myself, damn, that girl was really hot, I had her and now she’s slipped through my fingers. If I were to do something I’d have to be really clever about this. I just couldn’t make a move in front of everyone.

Something inside me woke up. My inner ninja. When I first met her I noticed she was wearing a ring.

I re-opened her: 'Hey, so when I first saw you I saw this ring on your finger and thought you were engaged'.
HBNorway ‘No, that’s the wrong finger, if I were married it would be on this hand’.
Me: ‘Nah, I think you got it all wrong. It should be that finger’.

All the while I was using my body to cut out the AMOG. He tried to join into the conversation but I did the usual block out and ignore, ignore, ignore. His value was dropping as he just stood around.

She turned and squeezed AMOGs hand and nodded, signalling to him 'Don't worry, it's still on between me and you'.

The thing is this AMOG guy did have some game. He asked the same wedding ring question to moving 3 set of cute girls and merged them with us. Nice move. I thought ‘I’ve got to control this whole group now’, so I grabbed HBNorways hand, held it in the traditional wedding 'I do' pose and asked the 3 set 'So… if I take this ring off this finger and place it here …' ‘That’s right, YOU’RE MARRIED NOW!’ the 3 set chimed. 'OH NO!’, I cried, ‘I was tricked! Help me!! I only wanted to a one night stand!' HBNorway loved the joke and playfully hit and grabbed at me. That’s it, I’ve hooked her again. AMOG value, dropping…

At this stage AMOG tried to recover HBNorway 'Oh, your married, it's all over now!'. Acknowledging him for the first time and I look at him and say 'Yeah, it's all over...'. I had to bite my tongue not to add '...for you!'. This was a notoriously rough venue and I didn’t want to push it. During this whole performance I actually thought this guy was going to deck me – I’m no pushover but he was a pretty solid guy standing a good 3 inches taller than me.

He was still wandering around in the background with a confused look on his face. Time for my finishing move.

I thought I’d create a little emergency. SHBPrimary's best friend wasn't feeling well and couldn't be found.

Me: ‘HBNorway, we need your help! We can’t find SHBPrimaryBestFriend, she’s feeling really sick and we need you to check the female restrooms! Quick, she could be passed out somewhere!’

HBNorway jumps into action with a sense of urgency.

Me: ‘OK, lets go look for her this way’.

HBNorway turned to AMOG and started to explain how she’s sorry and she has to go. He number closed her. No worries I thought, you get the number, I’ll fuck her! He disappeared into the crowd.

I grabbed HBNorway’s hand and headed into the overcrowded dancefloor. She firmly grasped my hand in return. I guided her through the crowd with my hands around her waist. Once in the middle of the dancefloor in a sea of people I turned to her and said ‘Are you good at keeping secrets?’. She nodded, knowing what was about to happen. We then made out with each other just a little. She grabbed at my crotch and I felt up her breasts. I told her ‘OK, that’s all you get for now!’ and we headed back.

We found SHBPrimaryBestFriend and her boyfriend and were standing out the front where the taxi’s are. Her BF decided to take her for a walk to get some fresh air to help her feel better. At this stage I notice it's just me and HBNorway. This window of opportunity wasn’t going to last so I had to act quick. I grabbed HBNorway’s hand, pushed in front of a bunch of dudes that were waiting in line and jumped in a cab... ‘Sorry guys, my girlfriend is feeling really sick’. I quickly gave HBNorway a run down of what is going to happen. ‘OK, you’re coming to mine now – but if anyone asks, we just got really tired and
both caught our own taxi’s home’.

During the chat in the taxi on the way home HBNorway told me how she was impressed how I handled the logistics and orchestrated the whole thing.

I took her into my bedroom to show her this “DVD”. Yeah, it’s one of those DVD’s I can only play on the computer...

Since her buying temp was already high there was almost no LMR, other than ‘I’ll take my own pants off’. I can’t believe how loud she talks, I really thought my housemates overheard (which would be BAD because they’re friends with SHBPrimary). For such a cute petit girl she was VERY direct and dominant in the bedroom. ‘Fuck my pussy harder then come!’. Strange thing is I fucked her through her undies and she never let me take them off. Nor go down on her, her give me head, take off her top or do any other position other than missionary. A bit weird – maybe she was ‘saving’ those things to lure me into a relationship of sorts. I don’t know how the hell that would work, she’s well aware I’ve got stuff going on. Either that or she’s just not adventurous in the sack. I don’t think it was because she was self conscious – she’s got a pretty hot body.

That next day I felt pretty guilty.

On the bright side I pulled of some amazing black belt pickup shit. Disarmed an AMOG, attracted and laid a really hot girl, managed some really tricky logistics and nobody saw a thing. A real high point and a culmination of my skills and effort I’ve invested into this area.

The thing is when you’re with a SHB many times you can’t trust other guys to keep any of your ‘additional activities’ to themselves. Plenty of them would rat you out in a second if it meant getting closer to her, especially ones you don’t really know. For some guys it’s a simple matter of your value to them as a buddy and her value to them as a potential girlfriend. So unless you’re a damn good friend then you have to be careful.

On the downside I’m wondering if I’m too deep into this pickup thing. Fair enough, I was a little buzzed, but will I ever be happy enough with just one girl enough to raise a family? Was it a pride thing? – I just had to get that girl. What I did was pretty risky and the fallout would be massive.

Tried to call SHBPrimary last night, no answer. Will call her again today. As much as her stupid anxiety shit pisses me off I do love her deeply. I'm feeling massive guilt, it's one thing to pick up some girl and fuck her, it's another to do it to my girls friends' friends' friend when I'm out with her that night. HBNorway knows (and agrees) to keep this on the down low. To the best of my knowledge no one saw us so this should be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment