Tuesday, April 27

FR+: Day 2 and 3 with Flight attendant #3; market, drinks and blow jobs.

I had a day 2 with the flight attendant I met the other week. Everything just clicked. You know when you just have a very natural pick up thats really enjoyable for both the girl and the guy?

Yep, that lame Facebook follow up went somewhere. Well, I did first meet her for a few hours about 10 months ago at a bar and played some pretty solid game that night, almost getting a makeout and tried to take her home. Her housemate is also a mates girlfriend so it's also kind of a distant social circle too, although I haven't seen either of them in almost a year either.

In my Facebook message I pointed out that her profile said she was 'Looking for: Dating' and offered to provide her with a 'Dating evaluation session'. A good, playful frame for the interaction. Just the right amount of flirting, conversational ratio, rapport building, laughing, venue changing, LMR.

Day 2 we met at a market for coffee/breakfast then did some fresh fruit & vegetable shopping. I was hungover from the following night and probably lacked that fun/flirty energy in the interaction but it still went smoothly.

I've done a bootcamp with the UDS before and one of the big things I learned was the importance of logistics. During our coffee I established that her housemate (who is also a flight attendant) was out of town and she's got a great ocean view. She also doesn't drive and walked to meet me. All great pieces of info so I 'offered her a lift back to her house' and asked to 'checkout the view'. I knew we had the place to ourselves to take things as far as we wanted to.

We bought some incense at the market so I asked her to light some. I also noticed a chillout sessions CD on her stereo so I put that on to create a bit of mood and we sat on the couch.

Me: 'OK, I'll give you your evaluation summary. Now, if you get 10 points, you get a kiss, and 20, you get to see me again. On the plus side you had a warm smile, but you have to fake that smile everyday at work. Hmmm... so how many points do you think I should give for your smile?'.
Her (big smile): '13!'.
...fade to black

We made out for a while and then both had to go. Her apartment was freezing and it was during the middle of a miserable windy day, I didn't feel it was good to push it. I could tell she was keen although I was hitting up against one of those 'rules'; she's one of those girls that has the mental checklist (date 1 = kiss, date 2 = kiss + grope, date 3 = sex) and I wasn't able to bypass that on the day.

Then next evening we met up for drinks at a bar near her place. I picked her up from hers in my car. I isolated back to her house and fooled around on the couch, then on the bed. This girl had a sexual vibe, we also joked about tying each other up and she showed me her blindfolds and scarfs on her bed posts. I came up against the next rule, 'pant's are staying on tonight'. The regular amount of LMR, didn't really freeze out or anything, just stopped and tried again later. Lots of physical escalation, at least a good 1/2 hour to an hour. I did end up bypassing that rule and fingered her, it was really hard through her tight jeans (which still 'couldn't come off'). If she didn't have a clit ring I wouldn't have known where the hell to rub. She started giving me a handjob (which was great) for a few minutes then went down on me. After all that foreplay I came pretty quickly - so much for all that multi-orgasmic man training I did a few months ago. I don't think it wrecked anything though.

I did make one minor slip up. After I came I asked for a tissue. As she handed me the tissue she said 'Oh, OK. I usually just swallow, but, here you go'. Talking it through later with my housemate he said I should have just blew in her mouth, as the majority of girls will either swallow, spit or be too shy to say anything anyway. A few of my previous girlfriends didn't like it so my default was not to. I can't argue with my housemates logic and have a new default behaviour now.

No comments:

Post a Comment