Monday, April 2

IT professionals - a schedule and workflow that works while learning.

I've been asked by Brad to write a post on a schedule that you regular 9 to 5 type guys can use while you are learning.

I will share the schedule that worked well for me.

I'll start by saying that the schedule you follow will vary slightly depending on where you are in the game, and what you currently have going on as far as women in your life.

When I had zero girls in my life, and was in full on 'blitz' mode, my schedule was something like this.

Monday - work + gym + rest
Tuesday - work + gym + rest
Wednesday - work + gym + rest
Thursday - work + after work drinks (maybe insta-date to dinner) + rest
Friday - work + after work drinks (maybe insta-date to dinner) + home, then night game
Saturday - day game (optional) + night game
Sunday - day game and/or rest.

The above allowed for work, enough time for gym, rest and pursuing other pursuits, as well as up to good 5 or 6 sarging sessions each week.  I think it was a good balance.

You'll notice above there is no night for 'staying at home and reading eBooks!'.

The 'drinks after work' thing usually fitted in quite nicely, I'd just hit up a bar on the way home from work for an hour or two.  I'd still be in my work clothes (business attire).  I really liked this as it provided a variety of different girls to talk with, several of those cute corporate types are out doing morning runs on the weekends, not doing flaming shots at a club the night before).

Once I started to get a few phone numbers, I'd use the nights of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for dates.  Maybe a big long adventure style date on a Sunday or Saturday during the day.  This still kept the main Friday and Saturday nights free (which works quite well because those two times are probably the worst times to shoot for dates).

Once I started to have some regular girls in my life I'd just swap about sarging with spending time with them as required.  Pretty simple stuff.

Let me know what works for you!

1 comment: